- N.C. State University B.S. in Textile Chemistry
- Columbia University School of Business MBA in Marketing and Finance
- CEO of CommSite International; 1991 – 1999
- Led deal on $25mm Venture Capital Investment and $30mm Bond Borrowing
- Sold to American Tower (NYSE:AMT)
- CEO of SiteSafe; 1999 – 2003
- Grew Company to 80 employees
- Sold to Crown Castle International (NYSE:CCI)
- Founded EyeMarker Systems in 2001
- President of the McLean Rotary Club
- Board of Director and Founding Stockholder National Bank of Northern Virginia
- Board of Director Greater Washington Junior Achievement
- President and Board of Trustees Member Cathedral Choral Society
- Endowment Committee at St. John’s Parish in McLean
Our Leadership Team
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Lance has over 20 years experience as a hands-on technology executive with extensive experience in software products and services. He is recognized internationally for planning, developing, implementing and supporting software products designed to align corporate goals with stakeholder interests, resulting in long-term stability and growth.
Lance specializes in helping companies navigate the arduous path of digital transformation to take advantage of the changes and opportunities in the current digital landscape.
He is a cross functional and dynamic leader who can also provide hands-on technical expertise, while cultivating and motivating developers to produce high-quality, efficient, and maintainable software. Lance works in a range of industries including Defense, Oil and Gas, Telecoms, and Utilities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Daniels College of Business, University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, 2009
- Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1998